Friday, January 6, 2012

A walk in the country

One day this week we went done to the La Brea area again and spent some time by some good friends there. After we had eaten a lovely Trinidadian meal, we took a walk down the road by their house. These are some of the many pictures that I took as we walked along. It was very beautiful to put it mildly. I loved being in the country....to see green for a long way, to not hear the constant noise of the city, and to be in the middle of God's beautiful creation.

I hope you enjoy looking at these as much as I had fun walking in the country and taking them!




Isn't it lovely?

These are blooms that look like a scorpion...really cool!













Oranges.....

A pretty butterfly.....



The moon was lovely!











I love living in the Caribbean!

No comments:

Post a Comment