Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Welcome to my blog!

I'm getting ready to head to China to visit my brother and sister-in-law. I hope you enjoy following my trip (as I hope to keep this updated as I travel).

I will be leaving from Tulsa, OK on the 18th, flying to Dallas, TX and then to Tokyo, Japan, and finally Shanghai, China. Wade and Leah will meet me there and we will spend a day or two looking around Shanghai and hopefully going to a museum. We will then fly to Changde, the city where they live. Leah has been making all the travel plans so from there I don't know where we will be going. The places that we are going are: Xi'an, Haerbin, Beijing, Yangshou, and possibly Changsha, the capitol city of the province in which Wade and Leah live. There will be some additional places that I'm hoping to go, most of which are close to the cities that I have listed and some are separate weekend trips. I will be staying a few days into the new semester to see Wade and Leah in action with their teaching. I'll be returning on the 5th of March.

Please keep me in your prayers as I travel and the three of us as we travel around China. Check back soon for an update on where I've been (or going)!

No comments:

Post a Comment